Stolzembourg is situated in the valley of the Our 6 km upstream
from the touristic centre of Vianden.
- A varied scenery, invites all naturists for walks across the
vast forest and narrow valleys.
- A bell, dating from before 1585, and a church has witnessed
the long history of the village and its parish.
The chateau of Stolzembourg is situated on a hill in the centre
of the village. It was destroyed in 1454 by the Governor Antoine Croy
and, a second time, in 1679 by the troops belongings to Louis XIV.
In 1898 it was rebuilt in a Scottish style. Today, it is privately